PRP (platelet-rich plasma) capillary, is a novel treatment and with much future in the treatment of alopecia due to its proven effectiveness in hair regeneration. This treatment is indicated in women and men who suffer from incipient and mild baldness, as it strengthens the hair follicles favoring strong hair growth and in turn stops and prevents its fall.
This medical treatment is based on the preparation of an autologous plasma (extracted from the patient himself) which, applied on the scalp and on certain lesions, favours the regeneration of the tissues.
In addition to being used as capillary mesotherapy and as a rejuvenating facial aesthetic treatment and in acne scars, PRP is also used in wound healing treatment to help regenerate tissues, in osteoarthritis, knee injuries and in other joints, tendons and muscles.
The capillary PRP technique is simple, it consists of extracting a sample of blood from the patient, which is centrifuged to separate the components of the blood, then the portion corresponding to the plasma rich in platelets is taken and deposited in the dermis of the scalp making small injections with a very fine needle, thus stimulating the new formation of collagen and elastin, cell regeneration and new vascularization in the hair follicle. In this way the PRP hair strengthens with greater thickness the hairs in the growth and development phase, increases the number of them and in turn nourishes the existing hair fibers.
The patient may return to normal activities after treatment. There is no risk of allergies due to the use of autologous material (obtained from the patient's own blood). It can be combined with other products or techniques to magnify its effects, as well as products of capillary mesotherapy and hyaluronic acid. No special post-treatment care is necessary.
HAIR MESOTHERAPY WITH VITAMINS AND HYALURONIC ACID
It is an effective hair treatment for both men and women in which specific formulations of vitamins are used for:
- Restructure the hair fiber.
- To treat hair loss.
- Treat dehydration of the scalp.
- Reduce dandruff and hair loss.
- Stop hair loss.
- Revitalize damaged hair and maintain healthy hair.
- Stimulate the hair growth phase and thicken fine hair.
- Increase the quality and shine of the hair.
- Protect against oxidizing agents and nourish the dermis and hair follicle.reestructurar la fibra del pelo.tratar la pérdida de cabello;
Currently there are hair restructuring vitamin complexes with innovative formulations of high quality, safety and efficiency, which are necessary to have healthy hair and improve the quality of hair from root to tip. These formulations are composed by.
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
- Amino acids that activate and prolong the phase of hair growth.
- Strengthen hair follicles, stimulate cell growth and decrease the amount of sebum and dandruff in the scalp.
- Blood circulation reactivators for hair revitalization and new hair growth.
- B vitamins that have the particularity of strengthening the hair by creating a protective film that helps to keep the hair hydrated for longer avoiding drying as well as providing volume.
- Which is perfect for those with little hair, among others.
The technique consists of injecting directly into the scalp with a very fine needle small doses of capillary vitamin complexes to increase blood circulation in that area and thus stimulate the hair follicles of the scalp.
The pattern of treatment to follow, although there are variety of protocols, will depend on the medical assessment depending on the state of the patient's hair.