Non-invasive treatment to redefine the figure.
Body mesotherapy is a non-invasive treatment that seeks to eliminate localized fat, firm the skin, reduce cellulite and combat fluid retention, through the application of substances that stimulate the metabolism.
The technique is almost painless, does not always require anesthesia and consists of introducing homeopathic medicines suitable to be well tolerated by the body through the skin injecting them, intradermally aimed at eliminating body volume by increasing localized fat.
The results will be noticed after the third or fourth session and their duration will depend on maintaining a healthy life. After the treatment there may be some hematoma that will disappear with the days.
- Follow a low-fat diet during treatment, drink plenty of water before and after treatment and more easily eliminate dissolved fats.
- Avoid alcohol.
- The treatment can be combined with draining massages to increase its effects.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with active skin infection.
- Allergy to some of the components of the product.
- Patients with immunodeficiency.
- People with cancer.
- People with alterations in blood coagulation.