Bioidentical Hormone Therapy in Men
While the expression hormone replacement therapy is most frequently associated with women, men also need hormones.
All men suffer a gradual decrease in hormone production from the age of 30 onwards, making less and less testosterone with a decrease of 1 to 2% less annually. At 40 and 55 years of age, testosterone levels decrease drastically, marking the beginning of andropause (medical term equivalent to menopause for men).
With the onset of andropause the man begins to feel decreased sexual desire, weight gain, loss of muscle mass, decreased motivation, depression, and changing moods.
Thanks to Sottopelle™ therapy, men can feel healthy, sexually active and look good throughout their lives as this therapy restores balance and vitality, giving them the hormonal levels of their youth that allow them to live naturally.
Testosterone is fundamental for a man's well-being, as its lack produces fatigue, anxiety, depression, loss of mental clarity and sexual desire, prostate problems, loss of appetite and poor sexual performance, loss of muscle mass and tonicity and osteoporosis, anxiety, irritability, fatigue, loss of energy, decreased visual capacity, reduced exercise tolerance, poor exercise performance and memory loss.
Since 1992, therapy has helped thousands of men achieve the natural, healthy hormonal balance their bodies need to maintain optimal well-being.
Benefits of identical hormone therapy with testosterone implants:
- Increased libido and sexual desire;
- Decreased body fat and increased lean muscle mass;
- Increased muscle tone, size, and strength;
- Increased ability to get fit;
- Decreased fatigue and increased energy levels;
- More desirable moods, less anger, less nervousness, and irritability;
- Improved concentration, mental clarity and memory;
- General sense of well-being;
- Better quality of life;
- More energy and better sports performance;
- Exchange of fat mass for muscle mass;
- Weight loss;
- Increased sexual desire;
- Relief of depression and irritability;
- Improved concentration;
- Improvement of visual sharpness.