Filling of Dark Circles
Dark circles appear mainly due to the reduction of the contour around the eyes. Initially, hyperpigmentation (darkening) is observed in eyelids of predominance in the lower eyelids and progressively they are frequently associated with bags of greasy or edematous origin. The cause of dark circles is multifactorial, they can arise from:
- Lack of sleep, which causes vascular dilatation.
- Ageing, which causes the skin to lose weight and periocular fat.
- Genetic disorders due to the morphology of vascularization.
- Lack of iron, which causes a deficient oxygenation of the tissues
Dark circles can be:
- Pigmented: due to increased melanin in the skin of the eyelid.
- Vascular: purplish colour due to the very thin skin that allows the blood vessels to be seen underneath.
- In the shape of a valley of tears: furrow that originates in the internal canthus of the eye to the cheek due to the reduction of fat and aging.
The technique consists of small infiltrations of hyaluronic acid special for this area, which fill in the visible furrows located under the eyes, eliminating in the face the aged and tired aspect. For the application a very fine needle is used and it is not necessary to use anesthesia.
RESULTS AND DURATION
The results are immediate and the duration of the treatment is 8 to 10 months approximately.
Si deseas saber más acerca de este tratamiento puedes llamar al:
610 123 130
o si lo prefieres puedes dejar un mensaje AQUI